The one makeup look that will never go out of style is the…
dum da da dum…
Au Naturel look.
Not a surprise I’m sure, but seriously there is nothing more envy worthy than someone who is confident in their own skin. Although I would love to truly rock this look and feel great, I admit it…I cheat and mimic a bare face with a few essential products. (See list below).
Now ideally, who wouldn’t love to roll out of bed and head out of the house with a flawless complexion, bright eyes, and defined cheek bones without applying an ounce of makeup. But let’s be real that is just not the case most days (or any day for that matter). Lately I’ve found myself gravitating toward more neutral complementary products to be applied sparingly. So if your mornings or anything like mine, forget the cream contour and ditch the winged liner. Simply take an extra 5 to 10 minutes then get on your way looking great in your own skin (well almost…).
Below are a list of products that I like to use to achieve my Au Naturel flawless finish:
- Primer – Benefit POREfessional Face Primer
- Foundation – bareMinerals Complexion Rescue tinted hydrating gel cream – Spice
- Bronzer – bareMinerals All Over Face Color – Warmth
- Concealer – NARS Creamy Concealer – Custard
- Highlight – BECCA Shimmering Skin Prefector – Opal
- Blush– NARS Blush -Goulue
- Eyeshadow (Lid, Crease, Low Lash Line)– Tarte Tartelette Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette – Wanderer
- Mascara– Josie Maran- Argan Black Oil Mascara
- Lipstick– Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit – Exposed