Everyday Natural Makeup Look
This look is perfect for a touch of everyday glam to achieve a natural glow. Read on if you want to know how I created the look!
This is a fairly simple look. I did some basic contouring/highlighting, neutral eyeshadows & modest winged eyeliner to complete the look. See the mix of bareMinerals, Josie Maran, Urban Decay, & Stila products I used below:
- Foundation – bareMinerals Original Foundation in golden tan
- Bronzer – bareMinerals All Over Face Color in warmth
- Concealer – bareMinerals Multi-Tasking Concealer in summer bisque
- Highlight – Urban Decay Naked 2 – Foxy
- Blush– bareMinerals READY Blush in THE INDECENT PROPOSAL
- Eyeshadow Lid– Urban Decay Naked 2 – Suspect
- Eyeshadow Crease– Urban Decay Naked 2 – Snakebite
- Eyeliner Lower Lid– Urban Decay Naked 2 – Blackout
- Eyeliner Upper Lid- Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner- intense black
- Mascara– Josie Maran- Argan Black Oil Mascara
- Argan Oil– Josie Maran – Argan Infinity (Intensive Creamy Oil)
Above are my “Go To” products that I would never want to live without. Although this may seem like a lot of products, the look above only takes about 10 mintues to complete! Absolutely Love It!