A fresh, soft, natural makeup look
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I wanted to share a soft romantic makeup look that enhances natural features. The look utilizes subtle color to define the eyes and cheeks. The key to this look is to find a concealer that is just one to two shades lighter than your normal foundation to apply under the eyes and below the cheeks. See my full list of products below. (PS. These are all staples in my cosmetic bag…no one hit wonders here!)
- Foundation – bareMinerals Original Foundation in golden tan
- Bronzer – bareMinerals All Over Face Color in warmth
- Concealer – NARS Creamy Concealer – Custard
- Highlight – Urban Decay Naked 2 – Bootycall
- Blush– NARS Blush – Orgasm
- Eyeshadow Lid– Urban Decay Naked 2 – Tease & Half Baked
- Eyeshadow Crease– Urban Decay Naked 2 – Tease
- Eyeliner Lower Lid– Urban Decay Naked 2 – Busted
- Eyeliner Upper Lid- Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner- intense black
- Mascara– Smashbox Cosmetics- Full Exposure
- Argan Oil– Josie Maran – Argan Infinity (Intensive Creamy Oil)
Ohhhh and one last tip….
Never forget to prime…..
Here I used Benefits POREFessional!
Happy Valentine’s Day!